Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Vacation 2006

Glad to be home and see the fog.
We arrived last Sunday it was 109. I don't remember the last time I felt such opressive heat. It was my siter's birthday, so we stopped off to get her gifts and dinner.
We had a nice quiet celebration. I worked Saturday night. I woke up at 5:30pm on Saturday and went to bed at 12:30am on Monday morning. I was not happy over the lack of sleep.
I did sleep for 12 hours.

Monday was 108. We had plans to go to the River Cats Game. It took us all day to get ready to go. I cannot belive how hot it was.
The game was fun, but we were miserable because of the heat. We talked about how even in the middle of summer when you are going to the Giant's game you need to think if you are going to need a blanket or not.
Here we were looking for ice, ice cream, cold drinks. My little fan got a workout.

Tuesday was 103. We went to IKEA in West Sacramento. We spent about 4 hours there. I cannot belive we spent that much time there. We all had fun dreaming about everything we would buy if we could.

No comments: