Saturday, October 29, 2005

Interesting Thoughts

One comment about my last post was that I have interesting thoughts. I've never been told that. I'm usually told I ramble.
I just noticed that I seem to be posting on Saturday's.
At least I'm doing something.
I will not have a comment about what is going on in DC.
I don't want to start WWIII. Oh, wait. Somebody already did that.
I have gone 1 month 1 week and 2 days without buying yarn. Not having time to go shopping really helps.
Since I didn't finish my knit 10 items before you buy more yarn challenge, I think I'll start a list of items I want to start and finish in the new year.
Next week I am going to attempt to learn to knit 2 socks on 2 circular needles. Everyone says it will cure the Second Sock Syndrome. So how am I going to do this project? I'm going to knit two socks out of two differnt balls of yarn. That means I will end up with 2 single sock. I can never make things simple, can I? LOL

No comments: