Saturday, September 11, 2004

Now where did I leave my....?

I swear to God. I would lose my head if is wasn't attached to my body.
I'm making Squares for an afghan for my new nephew.
I was getting mad at myself because I couldn't find my circular needles. Couldn't begin to think about what I had done to them. Wasnt' spending to much time trying to find them. Just courious as to why I couldnt' find them.
Asked Heather if she knew where they were. Get a funny look from her.
Mom, aren't they in your circular needle thing you bought?
Me: What circular needle thing?
H: The circular needle thing hanging in y���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

No comments: