Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Creativity-2

So I've been thinking about the creative process. Maybe I need to do more with it. I've always thought that since I knit I'm fulfilling my creativity. I guess I'm not. Now for something else to think about.
Still reading The Artist Way.
Listening to: The Best of Clannad.
Trying to plan a short vacation at the end of the month. Just hope my mother is doing well enough for us to leave her for a few days. I need to get away even if it is just for a short while.

2 comments:

Thora said...

It's a great book isn't it? Did you try writing the morning pages? I think knitting is fulfilling creativity but sometimes I think I should try doing my own stuff more.

Dympna said...

I'm doing the Knitters Way with Alison. She has a yahoo group. I don't do my morning pages on a regular basis, but I'm writing much more then I ever did before. I ahve lots of ideas of what I would like to do to be creative. Just don't know if I want to spend the time that they will take. So for now I'll think about them.