Thursday, June 08, 2006

I bought yarn

Yesterday I went out to buy my daughter's birthday gift. While I was out I went and visited a yarn store that I haven't been to yet.
It was very nice, clean and new. I bought the book One Skein and I bought one skein. LOL
The yarn I bought Manous del Uruguay. I've never bought it before. It was the only wool yarn in the whole store that even looked purple. It is a very rich deep color at home. I want to make the felted bag I just finished with this yarn.
The birthday girl asked for a felted bag. Of course I cannnot find the pattern.
I am ashamed to admit that I went over to my bed and without moving anything I picked up 12 knitting books.
I don't think I need anymore knitting books. LOL
So guess which book I can't find?
EZ's Knitter's Almanac. I'll find it later when I move things.
I also have some patterns to fill in the center of my pie shawl. I just need to decide which ones I want to use and where I want to put them.

No comments: