Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Schools back

Poor Brian. He is back in school. He has fallen asleep before his bedtime two nights in a row. Poor kid wears himself out at school. This is after a summer of staying up until 4am watching movies and playing video games.
Still have my sore thoart. Fell better because I've been able to sleep. Hope to enjoy my 3 nights off. The weather is rather nice so I'll try and get out of the house tomorrow. Number one sending my exchange gift that has been ready for over a month.
Thought I would come in here and write a ton and now I can't think about what I wanted to write. Same old brain.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Poor kid! He'll get back into the schedule in the next week or so I bet. I have to say after 2 days of our new school schedule, when the kids go to bed at 8, I'm ready too!